当前位置:范文城>职场范本>职场百科>

职场面试英语常用对话有哪些

职场百科 阅读(1.53W)

求职面试过程中,用英语谈自己的时候,不要深入你的生活情况,而是设法讲你想让雇主由此对你有所了解的一两件事,这些事应该使你在招聘过程中具有优势。你也许想选取一些有人情味的事情讲给他听,但这么做,你要有把握与雇主的想法吻合。比如你可以说,你愿意为这家公司工作,听说公司会奖励工作的`员工。下面小编为大家整理了了职场求职英语对话常用句子,希望能为大家提供帮助!

职场面试英语常用对话有哪些

  基础单词

be acquainted with 对……非常熟悉

better 改善 v.动词

extroverted 外向 adj.形容词

family name 姓 n.名词

introverted 内向 adj.形容词

personality 个性 n.名词

scholarship 奖学金 n.名词

sole charge 全权处理

有关联的事物放在一起讲故事。

职场面试对话

必备句型

1. I approach things very enthusiastically.

我做事非常热心。

2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.

我的名字在某种程度上反映了我的个性。

3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?

你说自己是外向型的还是内向型的?

4. I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜欢在呆人群中和大家一起做事。

5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.

我愿和其他每一个人合作。

6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English

我念复旦大学,主修英语。

7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。

  职场面试对话

对话范文

A:What is your family name (given name)?

请问你姓什么(叫什么名字)?

B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

我姓赵,叫云淑。

A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

请告诉我一些关于你自己的情况。

B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

我叫李明,住在上海,生于1977年。 我毕业于复旦大学,主修英语。 我非常喜欢音乐,也喜欢运动, 在学校参加羽毛球队。

A: Does your name reflect your personality?

你的名字反映了你的个性吗?

B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

有的。它在某种程度上反映了一个人的个性。 以我为例,我叫余贤。 贤意味着温柔,能干,友好。 我的朋友都喜欢我。他们都认为我是个好女孩。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你是什么样的人?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.

嗯,我做事非常热心, 我不喜欢把事情做一半。

A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

你说自己是外向型的还是更加内向型的?

B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.

嗯,我不很外向, 所以我想你得说我是个相当内向的人。

B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.

我不很确定也许两者兼有。

A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

你认为你比较外向还是比较内向?

B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.

嗯,有时候我想要单独一个人, 但是大部分时间我比较喜欢和其他人在一起, 所以我想你会说我相当外向。

B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜欢在人群中和大家一起做事。

A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

你愿意做跟随者,还是领导者?

B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

我不试图领先别人,特别是领导他们。 我愿和其他每一个人合作, 一起努力完成工作。

A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

你说你有那些缺点和优点?

B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我恐怕我不会说话,那不大好, 所以我一直在学习如何当众说话。 我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。

A: When and where were you born?

你什么时候在什么地方出生?

B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

A: What is your present address?

现在住哪里?

B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

北京海淀区中关村大街1号。