当前位置:范文城>校园范本>电影>

电影《和莎莫的500天》经典台词

电影 阅读(2.95W)

天涯何处无芳草,当热情的“夏天”结束时,收获的“秋天”就会来临。

电影《和莎莫的500天》经典台词

电影《和莎莫的500天》经典台词

This is a story of boy meets girl.

这是一个男孩遇见女孩的故事

The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey,

男主角汤姆·汉森 来自新泽西州的马盖特

grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy...

打小就认定他不会真正的幸福...

until the day he met "the one."

直到遇见他的.心上人

This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music...

这个想法来自于早期接触的悲伤英国流行音乐

and a total misreading of the movie The Graduate.

和对整部 毕业生 的误读

Elaine! Elaine!

依莲 依莲

The girl, Summer Finn of Shinnecock, Michigan

女主角莎莫·芬恩 来自密歇根州的辛尼克

did not share this belief.

却不这么想

Since the disintegration of her parents marriage

自从她父母的婚姻破裂之后

she'd only loved two things.

她只爱两样东西

The first was her long dark hair.

第一是她乌黑的长发

The second was how easily she could cut it off...

而第二是 她可以轻易的把它剪掉

and feel nothing.

却毫不在意

Tom meets Summer on January 8.

Tom 在一月八号那天遇见了 Summer

He knows almost immediately she's who he's been searching for.

他在那一刻突然明白了 Summer 就是他要找的那个人

This is a story of boy meets girl.

这是个男孩遇见女孩的故事

But you should know up front

我要先告诉你

this is not a love story.

这不是个爱情故事

Are you interviewing? Sorry?

- 你是来面试的吗 - 什么

Are you interviewing for the position?

你是来面试这个职位的吗

Oh, yeah. Why? Are you? Yeah.

- 对 什么 你呢 - 也是

Mm-hmm.

My competition.

我的竞争者

It would appear.

看来是的

Yeah. So, a little awkward.

有点尴尬

Yeah.

Well, I hope you, um, don't get the job.

那么.. 祝你面试失败

Well, I hope you don't get the job.

那我也祝你 面试失败

Have I seen you before?

我以前见过你吗

Me? I don't think so.

应该没有

Do you ever go to Angelus Plaza?

你去过祈祷广场吗

Yes. That's, like, my favorite spot in the city.

当然 那是我最喜欢的地方

Yeah. Okay. Except for the parking lots, but-

除了那些停车场

Yeah. L- I agree. Yeah, yeah.

- 同意 - 对

I think I've seen you there. Really?

- 我见过你 - 真的

Yeah. I haven't seen you.

我没见过你

You must not have been looking.

你一定是在看其他什么

If Tom had learned anything,

如果说Tom学到了什么

it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance...

那就是你不能把那些意义归结于

to a simple earthly event.

简单的小事

Coincidence. That's all anything ever is.

巧合 每时每刻都在发生

Nothing more than coincidence.

仅仅是巧合

Tom Hansen. Yeah.

Tom Hansen 恩

Come on back. Thank you.

- 该你了 - 谢谢

Tom had finally learned there are no miracles.

Tom 终于明白了 没有奇迹

There's no such thing as fate.

没有那么多命运

Nothing is meant to be.

没什么注定的

He knew. He was sure of it now.

他懂了 很确定

Tom was- Sorry. Um-

Tom- 抱歉

I just left, uh- Can l- one second.

我忘了.. 等一下

He was pretty sure.

确信

- Hey. - You again.

- 嘿 - 又是你

Yeah. I, uh, was just wondering...

我只是觉得...

if maybe after this, if, um, you-

也许在面试过后... 你..

you want to get some coffee or something.

是否可以一起去喝咖啡什么的

Oh, I'm sorry.

抱歉

I'm sort of supposed to meet someone after this.

结束后我可能要见一个人

Okay.

好吧

Sure.

好的

What's that? Why not?

- 什么 - 没问题

Okay. Well, then I'll just, uh- I'll wait for you-

- 好 那我过会... 我等你

we- We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out.

- 我们再商量吧 - 我们再商量

- My name's Tom. - Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn.

- 我是 Tom - 很高兴认识你 我是 Autumn