当前位置:范文城>行业范本>服务业>

入住酒店常用口语锦集

服务业 阅读(1.05W)

A. Accepting a Reservation 接受预订

入住酒店常用口语锦集

How long would you like to stay? / How long will you be staying? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您准备待多久?

How many guests will there be in your party? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您们一行有多少人?

Which kind of room would you prefer? A single room or a double room? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您想要哪种房间,单人房还是双人房?

I can book you a single room for the 16th and 17th. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐我可以为您在16、17日定一个单人间。

For how many nights? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问住几晚?

This is the peak tourist season. I am very sorry, but Would you call us again later this week? We may have a cancellation. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐现在是旅游旺季。很抱歉,请您在这周后几天再打电话过来。也许会有人取消预定。

We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir. 我们为团体预定打九折,先生。

We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们可以为导游提供免费早餐。

XX Mr./Mrs. If you want to set up the co-operation with us for a long period, Please connect with Sales and Marketing Dept. And you will enjoy a good discount if you sign an agreement contract.

XX先生/小姐,如果您想要和我们建立长期合作关系,请与销售部联系。如果签订商务合同的话,可以打很大折扣。

Which date would that be? /For what date, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问您预订哪天的客房?

Would you tell me your arrival time,Please ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问您的抵达日期?

Would you hold the line, please? Let me check it. 请别挂机,好吗?让我查一下。

I’m afraid we’re fully booked./ I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,很抱歉,我们已经订满了。

XX Mr./Mrs. Sorry for having kept you waiting. XX先生/小姐,对不起,让您久等了。

Is it possible for you to change your arrival date? We might have cancellations. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您有可能改变预定日期吗?我们有可能会有取消预订的情况。

When do you need the room, sir? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问您需要什么时候的房间?

Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you next weekend. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,非常感谢,期待下周末见到您。

B. Check in when a guest has a reservation. 为有预订客人办理入住手续

Do you have a reservation (with us)? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,您有预订吗?

When did you make the reservation? What was the date of the reservation? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您是什么时候预订的?

Your reservation is for a single room for three nights, is that right? 您预订一间单人房,住三晚,对吗?

Would you tell me your name/May I have your name, please? Then I can check reservation record. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能告诉我您的姓名吗,让我查查预订记录。

Just a minute, I’ll check the arrival list,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我查查到客单。

May I reconfirm your departure date? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我能再确认一下您的离店日期吗?

Would you please fill out this registration card for each of you? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,请每人填一下登记表,好吗?

What’s name with your reservation ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问您是用什么名字做的预订?

How do you spell your name, Please ? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请问您的名字怎么拼?

The room may have been reserved in XX Mr./Mrs. the name of the person who made the reservation.

也许您的房间订在为您预订的那人名下了。

C. Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?

What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?

Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。

Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。

We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。

Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?

You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?

Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。

Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。

Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?

May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业

Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。

Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?

I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。

How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?

How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?

How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?

Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。

Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?

May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?

Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?

Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。

The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。

I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。

As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.

按酒店规定,没有预订的`客人得付一天房费作为押金。

Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?

XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?

XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.

XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。

Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。

Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.

先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。

The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。

XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?

XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?

D. Registering a tour group 为团队登记

XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?

I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。

Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?

You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.

XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住屋名单,对吗?

XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。

XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.

XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。

XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?

XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。